Friday, September 22, 2017

My universal truth... Trust but verify.

As I live and breath. I do not take my gaze away from the screen on my cell phone. Out of fear that the person sitting across from me playing foot see and Rubbing her nipples will mistake it as being interested.
I have failed in my attempt to lose this individual by changing directions on the train here in San Francisco.

I do not reward bad behavior. Unfortunately I have had party much practice on how best to deal with situation such as this. I never acknowledge/engage with the person who is targeted me as a person of interest. To do so only invites more inappropriate behavior. The would be stalker will soon tire of the lack of attention and move on to someone else

My patience pays off. I notice his feet moving away from me. Looking up I see him/her getting off the train. In pursuit of his/her next victim/prey.

One of the main reasons why I am an introvert. It is a numbers game. I reduced my exposure to people. To keep future encounters at a risk level I am willing to live with. Trust but verify is just one tool used in my pursuit of serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers