Sunday, June 21, 2015

"What am I?" A question asked often enough for me to write about how I define myself.

 I



have been asked the following question many times, referring to my origins. "What are you?".
Answer: I am not a wolf nor do I consider myself a sheep that needs a shepherd. I am a spiritual being seeking enlightenment throughout my journey in this life time.
I try to remain open to all points of view. One can learn from everyone. Even if it is what not to do. My path is likely one very few would consider traveling. In this I find my strength from within and my family.
I am not trying to change the world. Only the part I live in.
Buster Sly

Andrew Adam Caldwell took this picture and created the poster...A friend whom I hold in High regards. One that I will forever love.

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Followers