Monday, August 6, 2012

I was asked recently what my HIV status was......

I was asked a personal question regarding my HIV status. This question has been posed before. And my answer has always been the same. "Why would you or anyone else take the word of a total stranger with something that can have far reaching consequences in your life?". A person sets them self up to be a victim, without owning the part that they themselves played. By choosing to believe a stranger and then possibly contracting HIV or a slew of other STD's, you are by default putting your life in someone else hands. The one to look at for causing the potential crisis, must first start with you. Most importantly your willingness to give up so much of your personal power. If you wish to know what my status is. I am more than happy to share it with you. I have disclosed hundreds of times in the past and will continue to do so. But it will always come with a cost. You will get my standard message of "why would you put your life in the hands of someone you do not know?". The benefit. I will be more than happy to refer you to any association located in your area and/or strongly suggest you educate yourself and take other peoples word out of the equation all together. I will always take the steps I need to take for my own personal safety and those I chose to interact with. I would expect no less from them or you.

3 comments:

  1. I actually like your response to your question. No one should ever trust their life in the hands of a stranger. 1. He will lie to you. 2. If that stranger says no and I am negative of std as well as being negative to being HIV or AIDS. 3. There's no doubt that you will believe because 1. U actually like the dude and u are are willing to believe what the dude is telling you.. 1. U want to be inside of him. or 2. U want him inside of you. If that person is willing to hop in bed with u, because he's horny and he wants u because u are handsome or cute; then his life means nothing to him. Therefore, you have to be the one to say no. U do not know me and I don't know u. Therefore, I have to be the one to say no because I love my life and I respect u and ur. life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lot of words here. love it the way you preach to the choir. love your work on them vids. just a pecan ga boi here..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Buster Sly,

    I know that this is an old post, but I fell the need to comment. I love you and respect the work that you do. Not everyone lies when asked this question. We should be true to ourselves and others. I love my life and body. My greatest fear is giving this disease to someone I sleep with. The answer is yes and you have a right to know. And should know. Making love is a spiritual journey for me. The art of one inside you and I in him is joyous. This journey should be an informed one. You need to know if this journey is worth the risks. I have no problem in answering this question. But I don't make it a habit to be in the position to be asked often. So often I'm horny all the time and great use of my right hand. cltf2005@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers